Seeking a HAPPY individual who is qualified and passionate about helping others.
Position is part-time contractor to start.
Loving Life is one-of-a-kind lifestyle recovery practice that uses a holistic approach in our treatment plans. We believe that the best way to find happiness in life is to improve your overall well-being. So rather than take a singular approach to treatment, we take a holistic approach and focus on all of the major pillars of a happy life: mind, body, and soul.
Our clients do not come to Loving Life to find a quick fix or temporary “band-aid” for their problems. Instead, they come to us to start a long-term emotional, mental, and physical lifestyle shift. We are dedicated to using this holistic approach to improving the quality of our clients’ lives, and we expect our clients to make a commitment to the treatment and take it as seriously as we do.
– Believes in holistic care and multi-dimensional approach to healing and actively incorporates as well as encourages the company’s model of treatment and care
– Works collaboratively with interdisciplinary team, patients, and family members to develop an effective treatment plan.
– Performs on average 12 to 20+ individual, family, or couples sessions per week.
– Works 15+ hours per week
– Maintains knowledge of community resources and serves as a team liaison in obtaining needed support.
– Participates in clinical treatment team meetings
– Makes referrals as appropriate and serves as a resource for the health care team.
– Accurately documents the administration of care in the patient record in a timely manner.
– Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall patient experience.
– Contributes to a culture of patient centered care
– Collaborates with other providers within the Loving Life model to ensure the healing of each individual
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapist or Mental Health Counseling.
- Currently licensed in Florida
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of the discipline and the determination to use those skills
- Clear verbal and written skills
- Team player that wants to grow and help Loving Life grow!
- Some experience in Private practice
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract
How to Apply
Email Hello@lovinglifetoday.com with a resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good addition to our team.