Join the Loving Life Team! We are currently looking for a Mental Health Therapist in Tampa, Florida.
- Performs psychosocial and behavioral assessments of patients and families to identify emotional, social, and environmental concerns associated with patients’ diagnosis, illness, treatment, and/or life situation.
- Works collaboratively with interdisciplinary team, patients, and family members to develop an effective treatment plan.
- Performs individual and group therapy sessions, crisis intervention and other education and counseling in accordance with patients’ individual treatment plans.
- Maintains knowledge of community resources and serves as a liaison in obtaining needed support.
- Assist with screening, identification and management of victims of abuse, neglect, domestic violence, rape, etc. Makes referrals as appropriate and serves as resource for the health care team.
- Accurately documents the administration of care in the patient record in a timely manner.
- Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall patient experience.
- Contributes to a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a quiet healing environment.
- Graduation from an accredited university with a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapist or Mental Health Counseling
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing mental health counseling
- Eligible for or currently licensed in Florida as a Psychologist, Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Marriage and Family Counselor (LMFT)
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of the discipline and the determination to use those skills
- Clear verbal and written skills
- Team player that wants to grow and help Loving Life grow!
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good addition to our team.