Must be a generally happy and caring person, we have a great environment and plan to maintain that. This is a very personable and comfortable environment. You get to establish relationships with your patients on an ongoing basis which aids in becoming an important factor of healing for them.
We are a holistic health medical fusion center providing a new and innovative treatment for a variety of medical conditions, Physical injuries/limitations, physical ailments, mental health specifically depression, anxiety, and some degrees of PTSD. We use a multidimensional approach to treating and medical or mental health conditions and work collaboratively as a team to promote effective healing. You will have a strong administrative, medical and mental health team assisting. We value teamwork, a family like environment and strong collaboration. Must be a generally happy individual.
Loving Life is one-of-a-kind lifestyle recovery practice that uses a holistic approach in our treatment plans. We believe that the best way to find happiness in life is to improve your overall well-being. So rather than take a singular approach to treatment, we take a holistic approach and focus on all of the major pillars of a happy life: mind, body, and soul.
Our clients do not come to Loving Life Therapy to find a quick fix or temporary “band-aid” for their problems. Instead, they come to us to start a long-term emotional, mental, and physical lifestyle shift. We are dedicated to using this holistic approach to improving the quality of our clients lives, and we expect our clients to make a commitment to the treatment and take it as seriously as we do.We are in the process of expanding, developing, and designing new programs, changing models, and finding new ways to encourage this vision to life.
We have a very laid back and comfortable environment where you will be responsible for administering 30/60/90-minute sessions of various treatments ranging from meditation, energy work, emphasis on therapeutic yoga poses that can influence emotional, mental, and physical healing, & any additional type of treatment that you decide is valuable to your patient.
Promote the health and wellness benefits to client’s receiving your treatments on a regular basis.
Create excellent experience for patients through friendly and helpful attitude.
Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
This is a part time position to start
Responsibilities and Duties
-Providing restorative body and mind treatments for patients on healing treatment models
– Maintain and responsible for keeping work space efficient, clean, organized, stocked, and up to state regulation
– Maintain’s proper and effective documentation
– Able to recognize concerns and ailments outside of scope of service in order to include other treatment professionals needed to made referrals to maximize patient’s health and healing
– Participate in networking and medical events associated with department growth and improvement.
– Maintain patient care by keeping up with patient relationships, follow ups, and reach outs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Yoga, mediation, and/or other energy/body work Certification and Training
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations within your specialized treatments.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with patients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Job Type: Part-time/ contract to start with goals for full time
How to Apply
Email Hello@lovinglifetoday.com with a resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good addition to our team.