Our Raising Individuals with Autism Support Group aims to provide parents with emotional and educational support. Participants will learn coping methods and share community resources together.
Group will be lead by Jonnique Adjmul, MS, RMHCI.
$100 for all sessions
$15 per session
- Week 1 (November 10): Group Intro
- Week 2 (November 17: Receiving the Diagnosis; Prevalence and Impact
- Week 3 (November 24): Emotion, Physical and Social Effects
- Week 4 (December 1)): Dealing with Daily Stressors
- Week 5 (December 8): Healthy Emotional Coping Methods
- Week 6 (December 15): Available Community Resources and Services
- Week 7 (December 22): Relationships with Other and Self-care
- Week 8 (December 29): Group Closure and Assessment