Rediscover and Strengthen Your Love
Despite what you may think, participating in couples therapy does not mean that you and your partner have a problem or are on the verge of splitting up.
It merely means that you and your partner are interested in improving and supporting your relationship in order to create lasting, healthy love.
Couples therapy can be used to treat issues both big and small. Or it can be used to enhance certain parts of your relationship. It doesn’t always require weekly visits or intensive psychotherapy where we dig into your childhood or highlight your skeletons in front of your significant other.
You are in charge of the process and that process is aligned with whatever goals you choose to focus on.
- have a healthier relationship
- cope with trust issues
- overcome infidelity
- better understand your partner through productive communication
- accept your partner
- learn how support each other
- learn how to ask for support from each other
- learn to share your lives productively and happily
- improve quality time
- learn to parent together
- resolve conflicts
- mediate a separation
Want to find out if you and your partner can benefit from Couples Counseling?
To learn more about couples counseling at Loving Life Therapy, please download our PDF informational packet.
Loving Life Couples Session Styles
- Marriage Counseling/Couples Therapy: For married or unmarried couples who struggle with a variety of issues pertaining to intimacy, communication, parenting, separation, avoiding divorce, etc.)
- Separation Mediation: This process is for couples who need mediation through separation, breakup’s, and/or divorce to make things as healthy and amicable as possible. It prevents the likelihood of destroying each other and making future relationships and happiness impossible.
How to Get Started
If you would like more information about pricing, success stories, or treatment, please call us for more information (813) 609-6946 or use the form to request more information.