“Just when the caterpillar thought its life was over, it became a butterfly.”
Alaina Ellis believes that good mental health is the basis for everything we do in life and has a passion for helping people get healthy in both body and mind.
Her interest in health and wellness goes back to 2000, when she began her education in nursing. She didn’t stop at getting her Associate of Science in Nursing. Alaina went on to get both her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Nursing and also completed a variety of nursing certifications.
Alaina’s depth of knowledge and passion for the job make her the perfect facilitator for Ketamine Infusions at Loving Life Today. Through this treatment, she is able to bring wellness to both the mind and the body.
In her free time, Alaina enjoys being outside. She loves to go kayaking, visit theme parks, participate in wood sign workshops, and go on tree-rope and zip-lining courses. For a more relaxing evening, she enjoys going to the movies.
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of South Florida
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Hillsborough Community College
- Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN)
- Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse (CPEN)
- Emergency Nurse Provider Certification (ENPC)
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP)