Discover a Life You Love
There is a stigma that surrounds therapy that leads many people to think, “Therapy isn’t for me. It’s a last resort option for people who are dealing with big problems. I don’t need it.”
But therapy isn’t the picture you have in your head — sitting in stuffy office on suede couch staring at ink blots.
|Therapy IS NOT:||Therapy IS:|
|just for people who are dealing with major burdens, problems or struggles||for anyone who wants to get the most out of their life|
|a last ditch effort to fix a life that is broken||an exercise for reaching and maintaining a happy, healthy life|
|a sign that you are weak||a sign that you are strong and committed to working toward a better life|
And while therapy can definitely help people dealing with tumultuous, difficult situations, it can also help people who are living a solid, happy life but also aspire to find even more joy, passion, and rewards in their life.
Therapy is like meeting a mentor or trusted friend for coffee when you need to talk. It’s about being proactive, receiving support, releasing stress, seeking guidance, and stopping unnecessary tension and negative thoughts.
You go to the gym to work out your body. You go to therapy to work out your mind.
Want more information about what individual therapy is and if you can benefit from it? Request our free PDF informational guide.
Individual Session Styles
- Individual Therapy: For individuals who may or may not be struggling with some mental health symptoms and would like to explore them. This would include mental health treatment for disorders such as anxiety, depression, panic, PTSD, etc. It is also for individuals who feel fine overall but would like to continue working on improving and progressing as individuals and for those who recognize that some aspects of their life could use some improvement and processing to remain on track with living a healthy and happy life. (Cost/Fees: Sliding Fee Schedule)
- Motivational/Life Coaching: For people who feel stuck in certain aspects of life such as health or career. For those who may have an idea of what they need to or would like to change but struggle with finding the motivation, dedication, and motivation to do so. (Cost/Fees: Sliding Fee Schedule)
- Art Therapy: For anyone wanting to support, maintain, and improve psychosocial, physical, cognitive, and spiritual health. It uses the application of the visual art and creative process. It is based on the belief that the creative process helps people resolve conflicts and problems and achieve insight. Emphasis is on the development and expression of images that come from the inside, and not from what is seen from the outside. No experience, artistic training, or skills are required. Individual sessions, groups and workshops. (Cost/Fees: Sliding Fee Schedule)
- Work/Life Balance: Coaching and therapy for people who have high-intensity careers, jobs, or positions that take up a lot of their energy and time which may leave their partners or family members frustrated or feeling neglected. The focus would be to assist with finding solutions to create more balance between work, family, and self. (Cost/Fees: Sliding Fee Schedule)
Interpersonal/Family Session Styles
- Parenting Skills: For a parent or parents who are struggling with agreeing on parenting styles and methods for their kids. Also for parents who perhaps have children with problematic behaviors. (Cost/Fees: Sliding Fee Schedule)
- Family Therapy: This would be for any type of family conflict ranging from parenting, sibling, co-habitating friends, etc.
- Marriage Counseling/Couples Therapy: This is for married or unmarried couples who struggle with a variety of issues pertaining to intimacy, communication, parenting, separation, avoiding divorce, etc. (Find out if couples therapy is right for you.)
Work Relationship Session Styles
- Business Teamwork Skill Building: For companies that would like to strengthen their employee team work skills in order to increase productivity. Focus areas would vary including but not limited to communication skills, active listening, increasing productivity, and highlighting and utilizing strengths. (Call for pricing.)
- Business Relationship Coaching: For companies who have employees or colleagues in conflict. The coaching would be in-house and would focus on providing services to assist employees to process through issues and concerns and find productive ways to work around disagreements to prevent ongoing HR concerns and complaints. (Call for pricing.)
How to Get Started
If you would like more information about pricing, success stories, or treatment, please call us for more information (813) 609-6946. Or, request our free information kit below.